Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
On 2011-04-24 Kim wrote:
Am 23.04.2011 22:29, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
I added some questions. I suggest to just go with the 5-6 that are
there now. It keeps it short and these are frankly (imho) the most
interesting ones. It leaves room to add specific stuff in
individual cases too.

thanks Jos. You already answered the old questions, I will use the
new questions and maybe keep some of the old (Maybe the what
questions was the most different to answer?)

Do you want that I publish your old answers or want you to reanswer
with the new questions?

Just publish it after review :D

thanks