Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Conference 2011: program commitee meeting #1
On Tuesday, April 26, 2011 13:29:34 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday, April 22, 2011 01:56:42 Pascal Bleser wrote:
[...]
The cfp@xxxxxxxxxxxx mailing-list will be used again to contact
the program committee as well as to submit proposals after the
publication of the CfP (unless we come up with a better solution
in the mean time.) Bryen will contact Henne (our mailing-list
admin) to configure the mailing-list for the program committee
for 2011.

Just send an email to cfp+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx and get added to the list.
AFAIK Henne cleaned it up a couple of weeks ago already,

A clarification: please subscribe if you are part of the program committee,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany