Re: [opensuse-project] Versionitis - Results (Or: The next openSUSE release is openSUSE 12.1)
Am 26.04.2011 15:24, schrieb Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger:
As such: let's make it a rocking product in the remaining time and put
our efforts there... If it's rock solid and wohoo yay out of the box
(figure of speak), the version number does not really matter... Neither
does the difference between two really matter if one version is as bad
as you can think of. It will stick to the distro for ever (almost...)

+1

Why talking about version numbers? The come and go, and nobody will say, this product is crapp because I don´t like the version number 12.1 I wanna 12.0. (if so, this person can´t taken really serious and should leave the discussion, mailinglist, forum or whatever.)

So as Dominique said before, let us make 12.1 to a release, which makes the people said: Never change a running system. Never leave openSUSE 12.1 for another distro!

have fun!

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.