Re: [opensuse-project] Re: YaST in G3
Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2011, 22:51 -0300 schrieb Raul:
Thanks Bryen, the question is just this. What I meant is that there
are more links to yast.
Anyway, I subscribe to another list and report. Thanks to all!

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 13:20, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think Raul meant he needed YaST in order to manage his desktop.
I think he meant he wanted toa ctually *use* YaST. And I just confirmed
on my machine that I cannot launch it either while in GNOME3. Neither
Yast, yast2 or yast2-gtk will launch. Alt-F2 says command not found.

The yast textmode interface just runs fine, at least on my system. So
the yast core still works as usual.

For the rest of the issue, is a bug already opened?

Holger