[opensuse-project] Re: YaST in G3
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:04:59 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 03:27:10 -0300, Raul wrote:

Hello friends,

I would love to know how they're going to yast gnome3. G3 was incredible
in openSUSE, but we can not stay without yast.

That doesn't really make sense - YaST is used for system configuration,
not desktop configuration. And YaST is there regardless of whether you
have GNOME2, GNOME3, KDE, LXDE, TWM, or any other desktop installed.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson