Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:29:52 -0300
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 18.04.2011 11:04, schrieb Andreas Jaeger:

Please don't use this kind of hierarchy anymore for the wiki, use instead.

openSUSE:New questions for people of openSUSE - and add proper links etc.

okay, Is already done, see
http://www.en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE_questions

thanks to Raijko for setting up it!

I added some questions. I suggest to just go with the 5-6 that are
there now. It keeps it short and these are frankly (imho) the most
interesting ones. It leaves room to add specific stuff in individual
cases too.

/kim

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.