Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
On Friday, April 22, 2011 02:57:20 PM Per Jessen wrote:
Professional product support is not giving advice and hoping that it
will work.

I guess you have yet to meet with the real world :-(
I've been on both ends of that, and I can assure you that professional
support is often exactly what you describe. Unfortunately, but true.

I'm aware that in reality software users support is often flaky.
I use software and I called support to solve problems.

What do you think why I use Linux?
One of many reasons is that I have better support with it then with
professional support desks for software that I paid for.

--
Regards,
Rajko