[opensuse-project] Re: Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:31:21 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:21:25 +0200, Markus Slopianka wrote:

Ironically, what you condemn is also done by Novell: Novell also sells
support services for RHEL in a move "to hurt Red Hat by taking revenue
from Red Hat".

There's just a slight difference between these two - Novell and RedHat
haven't been partners in the past (that I'm aware of, at least), and even
if they were, that status is certainly not in effect now.

I don't think there are RedHat employees on the openSUSE Board currently
either.

The relationship between openSUSE and open-slx is very different from the
relationship between Novell and RedHat or the relationship between RedHat
and CentOS.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson