Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
On Thursday, April 21, 2011 02:07:04 Pascal Bleser wrote:
So you guys are doing what we've been asked specifically not to
do because it would harm Novell's business ?

Who is "we" in this context exactly?

As you might know, there was a contract between Novell and open-slx, in which
both companies had agreed that, among other things, open-slx would not start
an Enterprise version (very roughly put). This contract has been terminated by
Novell recently, allowing open-slx to also announce an enterprise product. It
seems you were not informed about that, although I have to point out that you
could have read it in the press release. I'll not second guess what intentions
were behind it from the Novell side, you better ask there.

Now that's interesting. I mean really interesting.

It would be more productive if you could stop being polemic. I'm not willing
to engage in this sort of discussion, and you're making opensuse-project an
even less pleasant place to be.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler :: open-slx