Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Am 20.04.2011 23:59, schrieb Jim Henderson:
I have to admit that I'm a bit puzzled by Sebastian's comments as well.
There were lots of questions about the community pages for open-slx and I
never was very satisfied with what answers I got about why there was a
need to divide the community with a separate set of forums and
communications channels.

I don't feel that there's been very much collaboration on the community
end of things at all.

I have to agree with Jim. I have an open-slx account afaik but why ask there when I can get help right from the base?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.