Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
On Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:25:35 AM Uwe Buckesfeld wrote:
http://forums.opensuse.org/faq.php

Especially this part:
http://forums.opensuse.org/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_nntp

Q:Is my NNTP user ID recognized in the web interface?
A: If your email address in your newsreader matches the email address
you set up in vBulletin you will be recognized on both sides as the same
user. If you prefer not to have your real email address in your
newsreader, you can use the following syntax for an email address in
your newsreader: userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your user will
still be recognized.

Uwe

Thanks Uwe,

it seems that my eyes play tricks with me.
I know it exists, but I couldn't locate proper section.

--
Regards,
Rajko