Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
On Saturday, April 16, 2011 09:16:43 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I'm suffering from a very disappointing issue with ichain enabled
services. Especially build.o.o and en.opensuse.org (wiki). I get
basically logged out every two minutes or so. That's not a fixed
interval. Editing wiki pages is almost impossibe sind when I try to save
I'm already logged out again.
This is no fun!

Adrian just announced the following:
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/19/infrastructure-updates/

So, give it the new proxy a heavy testing *now* and help us fixing all
problems!

A big applause to Coolo, Michael and Adrian on fixing this!
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany