Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
On 04/18/2011 06:58 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 18/04/2011 18:21, Gerald Pfeifer a écrit :

If we go for this, let's make it rwxrwxrwx, though, not rw^3 or
something. That would be two levels if indirection in explaining
it, whereas rwxrwxrwx is quite familiar to anyone ever having touched
a UNIXoid system, and something I can even explain to non-experts
in less than a minute. Or so. :-)

I don't agree.

it's easy to say "rw^3" is read write cube, that is listen and speak, come
and bring something with you. The Unix permission are
only a private joke for hackers

jdd

rwx³ don't forget the execute :-)

--