Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
  • From: Uwe Buckesfeld <u.buckesfeld@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:27:27 +0200
On Friday 15 April 2011 20:14:34 Per Jessen wrote:
IMO, that is incredibly arrogant. I would like help to be provided in
my native language, but when that's not available, I accept that I
have to use a foreign language to get help. I don't see why the
forum users cannot work like that too.

Per,

believe me, you don't want these 50.000 forum people hang around in the
beautiful garden of your project ivory tower.

IMHO the project is conveniently disconnected from its user base, and
this is not good.

Uwe (openSUSE forums mod)