Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
  • From: Diomidis Anadiotis <diomidisanadiotis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:52:17 -0500
So, we're talking about an openSUSECamp. Something thinner than
"conference". Ok. done. But what about real collaboration? 2 years ago
I participated at a PodCamp, here in Athens. It was marvelous. Nothing
too classy / but more community based. So I fully agree with my friend
jdd about a parallel event, in which things are getting happen more
comfortable and easy than the basic openSUSE conference.

-Diomidis Anadiotis-
Open Source, Linux, OpenSuse, Books, Technology.
http://www.twitter.com/kandinskyboy