Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
Le lundi 18 avril 2011, à 09:32 +0200, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
In contrast, the 'RW^3" idea immediately fired my imagination. I'm
not sure why this funky, geeky idea was discarded. I'd be more than
happy to look at alternatives, but 'Collaboration Across Borders II"
is completely boring to me.
That is sooo true. While RW³ turns people interested and make people
reading on, the reaction on "CAB II" is problably "Ok, thanks, they
play the song again as it was a nice dance.".

I had to go back and read Pascal's mail about RW³ and... I still don't
get it ;-) It's not a theme, it's a way to organize the conference.
However, I like the idea (stop making read-only talks), really and it
can really change the results from the conference.

That being said, I don't care much about the theme -- I feel that most
people ignore the themes in conferences anyway ;-) Its main use is
really to try to make our CfP and website look a bit different.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.