Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Re: Come and help!
On Sunday, April 17, 2011 04:36:25 PM Carlos E. R. wrote:
... Then you can mark each
thread where you post with "watch (W) - this is a feature you can not use
on mail lists.

Which reminds me why I use KNode.
I can use filter that will list only my posts, threads with my posts, and
switching is quite easy.

Similar functionality exists in KMail too, where one can set filter to action
that will mark posts in certain way and in message list you can select that
way to see emails.

As I don't use Thunderbird that much, I can't say how much filtering is
improved in recent versions, but when I switched to KMail the reason was
ability to create quite sophisticated filters that will handle hundreds of
emails a day without any user interaction.

--
Regards,
Rajko