Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
Am 17.04.2011 15:49, schrieb Gerald Pfeifer:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
I consider it harmful and crucial to block community contributors with
those issues which makes it a problem for the whole openSUSE project.

This is not about (non-Novell) community contributors versus Novell
employees, by the way. When it's broken, it's broken for everyone.

There still seems a bit of a difference (also proven on some list posts)
since Novell contributors in many cases don't need the system on
weekends (I know there are exceptions but I'm talking general), while
external contributors are more likely to have only time on weekends. But
anyway that's not really the topic.
Let's bring it down: It hurts the openSUSE project in general which is
bad enough.

Wolfgang