Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
I also tried to create a Bugreport @Bugzilla, but I donĀ“t came clear with the api and was really in hury...

Am 16.04.2011 18:28, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Am 16.04.2011 17:00, schrieb Lars Marowsky-Bree:
Trust me, it's no more fun for us either ... I heard word that this will
be resolved fairly soon and for good. Maybe Adrian can comment.
I got these issue also.... After some time it disappears and sometimes it come back.... hope you can fix it.

good luck

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.