[opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
Dear all!

Because there were some discussions[1] about the questions of "people of openSUSE". To solve this issue and make the interviews maybe "community-created" I created this page for adding your desired questions.

For any other information, please read the wiki-page and write your quesitons on it :D

Any questions? Okay, I´ll be there for you ;)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE/New_questions

thanks

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2011-03/msg00537.html

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.