Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
To add some more thoughs of myself:

* The whole discussion remembers me to a discussion what´s belongs to a good operating system:
- The "normal" users will say: "A browser, An office suite and some multimedia tools"
- The nerd/geek/developer/Kim will say: " A compiler, make, internet access, a shell and a kernel"

So, you see, it all depends on the knowledge of the user. It´s the same thing with mailinglists and forums. For the normal user a forum is easier, because he needs to click a few buttons and write text.
For us, it´s easy too: Just write text, click to send, read the answer, click to reply list. finish

IMHO, the forums I know are so confusing and haven´t a clear GUI, so I try to do the most via mailinglists.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.