Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:24:53 +0200
* Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> [2011-04-15 19:55]:
More likely, though, they'll say "gee, openSUSE uses this archaic method
of communicating to get help - mailing lists. Fedora/Ubuntu use forums,
which is what I'm comfortable with, and they welcome me to use what I'm
happy to use. Let's see, which distro do I use?"

They will encounter exactly the same situation there since their
developers share the preference for archaic communication
methods.

--
Guido Berhoerster