[opensuse-project] Need some graphics...
Dear all!

I want to create a news article for news.o.o and need a graphic that
shows someone or something that people will connect with a person who is
hiring somebody for his project or business.

If anyone knows some free graphics (free = I can use them for news.o.o
without any worries about hurting any others rights.) I would be very
thankfull!

Background for this is, that I talked to Wolfgang Rosenauer about
evergreen and he answers me the following:

Hi,

Am 14.04.2011 14:08, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:

> > I?m on a train to create a news article for getting more
> > evergreen-developers/packagers. Now I want to ask you, how many do you
> > need, if you need help and how do you think we can help you.
> From the past months I would say that the minimum of
packagers/developers per distribution is 2.
At the moment I'm basically alone and can hardly make it.

Some people have interest in Evergreen for 11.2 as well. I would still
say that a minimum of two people make sense per distribution. We have
one volunteer for 11.2 already. In practice I hope we can share manpower
over distribution versions and share the work per package which wouldn't
increase the work per distribution non-linear.

So to sum up if we are going to launch Evergreen for 11.2 we are in need
of two more people. (The more the better ;-))

For testing purposes we have no fixed set of contributors which is a bit
risky as it never is clear when a package has been tested good enough
before publishing it. So if there are people out there who would like to
help doing that, it would help a lot as well.

The other area where we could use help is a bit of marketing. I'm
wondering if we need to do update announcements somewhere (mailinglist,
twitter whatever). I usually only announce when a new package is ready
for testing in a non-formal way on our mailinglist.

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.