Re: [opensuse-project] Come and help!
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 11:56 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

The same is happening with Gnome 3: there are dozens of new threads about
G3 there.

Bad marketing to ask for help :) we certainly do not want more users
asking why it does not work... the answer is simple: we did not publish
availability of the gnome3 repo yet...

It is work in progress and we're busy killing the bugs we see.

And no, we can not disable publishing, as various tasks (including
proper testing) require the repo to be visible.

Make a sticky post in the forum, tell people not to use it unless they
are savy enough to fix it for themselves (it does work when you do 'the
right thing(tm)'

Asking for more of our time to be wasted answering over and over that it
is not ready yet and thus does not work yet is not going to help.. and
in fact slows us even more down.

Dominique