Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
On 2011-04-08 Andreas wrote:
On Friday, April 08, 2011 02:55:55 PM Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 06/04/11 00:12, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Afaik the latest news on the next openSUSE conference is that AJ
and Prusnak are looking for a decent location in resp. Nuremberg
and Prague.

As I said during the last project meeting I am giving up on this
topic for this year's conference. We asked about possibility to
have it in Prague immediately after the last conference, then we
tried again in Januray/February but there was never an answer.

With Michl gone, me on parental leave for two months, we really had a
bad start - sorry, Pavol.

Now it is IMO too late to try to organize anything in Prague, but
if there are any volunteers that would like to investigate anyway,
you're welcome.

I'm sure Prusnak and AJ would appreciate help, esp if you like in
Nuremberg or Prague!

Like I wrote above, don't contact me wrt this topic. Maybe next
year :-)

I hope you mean: This year for next year ;)

Yeah, all we need is a concrete proposal and we can choose. Frankly, I'm
sure that if there is a decent proposal for oSC 2011 Prague in December
(a location, basically) then there won't even be much search for any
other place :D

Andreas

< Previous Next >