Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 19:15:17 +0530
I will prefer loads of developers from openSUSE :)

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 01.04.2011 20:12, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:

Ok, so we need other/better questions... Maybe we could do it this way:
you just send in a bit about yourself, Kim asks follow-up questions
focussing on what he finds interesting and compiles an article out of
that :D

+1 Let´s doing it this way. But the interview-part isn´t just my work, I
think. I won´t killing somebody if she/he go ahead and interview somebody on
his or her own and send me the results. So, if anybody want, just go ahead!
;)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

Regards
Manu Gupta