Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:34:51 +0200
Kim Leyendecker wrote:

Am 01.04.2011 01:36, schrieb Rajko M.:
Instead of movies and preferred text editor, I would ask few more
questions about persons activity in project or distro.

At first a logical and good idea, but we´re all humans, also the
openSUSE people. And the not savvy people who using openSUSE are more
interested in their favourite movie or favourite food/drink,so this is
a part, I like on this. It also allows us, to learn about each other
as a "normal" person, not just a collegue at the project.

+1.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.8°C)