Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC: new python obs library (osc code cleanup)
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:06:50 -0600
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:50, Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

my name is Marcus Hüwe and I'm currently enrolled at the University of
Paderborn where I'm studying computer science. I spend most of my
freetime with hacking on osc and from time to time on other
buildservice components.

My plan for this year's GSoC is to write a new python obs library
which is independent of osc and can be used by other clients as well.
For the details see the attached "python_obs_lib.txt" file.

Marcus

This would we really cool. I'd love to see this. I was thinking
about doing something like a nautilus plugin for OBS and having a
python library would be really cool.

- Stephen