Re: [opensuse-project] [GSoC] Accepting mentors
On Tuesday 29 March 2011 15:53:23 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 29/03/11 15:27, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
At least my issue should be fixed by now.

I see one new request from you which I just accepted. What did you do to
get this fixed?
The issue was that I added another mail address to my google account, which
generated another account for melange (I had one before). But I wasn't able to
see/edit my profile afterwards leaving that account in a stale state (w/o
link_id). A friendly admin fixed this for me.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke