Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Hey,

On 03/28/2011 05:17 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 28.03.2011 14:21, schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
The wiki is not really a good publishing tool. Our project blog is.
You can of course organize the PoS project on the wiki (Introduction
portal, team page, lists of people, lists of questions etc.) but you
should publish on news.opensuse.org and nowhere else :-)

Okay, then on news.opensuse.org. Per Jessen answered the questions.
Shall I attach it, so that anybody can publish it, because I havenĀ“t got
the rights for publishing it?

You can gain the rights, no problem. Please join the news team and work
with us! :)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:News_team

Henne

--