Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Hi Kim

I suggest you to not to hurry up. A few people in the marketing
channel are discussing how the people of openSUSE should be continued.
Some of us think that they should be more personalised and a bit of
time to be taken so that they look more professional .

Since everything would go through the news team I suggest you discuss
it with them too.

Regards
Manu

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Kim Leyendecker