Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC idea <Creating a browser-ba​sed user interface testsuite>
Am Montag, 28. März 2011 schrieb Stoyan Dimkov:
Hi,

I'm eager to work on <Creating a browser-based user interface
testsuite> idea and I have lots of relevant experience. The
information about this task doesn't seem enough to write a detailed
proposal.
So where can I find some more info?

There is not much info because it's an idea. The web interface of the build
service right now has a very basic "webrat" test suite. There are various test
frameworks for rails (cucumber and selenium come to my mind, but there
are more) that make testing the real user interaction possible.

There is a lot to test in the interface - and it has to be created in a way to
make maintaining easy, otherwise it will bitrot easily. So it's quite a task.

Greetings, Stephan