Re: [opensuse-project] Linux Tag 2011 in Berlin?
Hello,

on Dienstag, 15. März 2011, Christian Boltz wrote:
on Dienstag, 15. März 2011, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

c) be accepted for a talk and get a sponsored room in the hotel paid
by LinuxTag

In the meantime I got a notification from LinuxTag that c) is an option
for me :-)

Funnily they chose the "Hotel Gates" and I'll give a talk about wine [1]
together with Marcus.
Sounds like enough pun, even if it was probably not intended ;-)

That also means that the SUSE ppl also have to put their names in
this wiki page or they have to sleep under a bridge ;-)

That might be difficult - Berlin is quite flat and doesn't have too
many bridges IIRC *g*

Looks like several people prefer bridges - until now we only have 3
persons listed on http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:LinuxTag_Berlin_2011

I'll be in Berlin from 12th to 14th and, given the vast responses ;-) on
this topic, I tend to stay in the speaker's hotel.
Upgrading the hotel room to two persons is quite cheap (IIRC 10 € per
night), so if someone wants to share a room with me, please tell me.
(But note that this is only possible for the two nights from 12th to
14th.)

I'm still open to the idea of having all openSUSE people in the same
hotel if we can decide on it quickly. (LinuxTag expects the hotel
reservations for the speaker's hotel until and of march.)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] similar to my talk on the openSUSE conference, including the wine
tasting - but this time in german
--
wodim is based on a cdrecord from September 2004 with additional bugs
added by Debian and with the DVD support code ripped off and replaced