Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing search.opensuse.org
Hi,

El Lunes, 21 de Marzo de 2011 19:50:31 Brandon Philips escribió:
Hello-

I have put together a simple search interface to opensuse.org that uses
Google CSE by default but allows for submissions to application specific
webforms. You can find it here:

http://search.opensuse.org/

Found a bug? Want to contribute? Fork it on gitorious.org:
http://gitorious.org/search-opensuse-org/search-opensuse-org

I would like to thank Marcus Rückert and Pascal Bleser for their help.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work but I was wondering why you chose
Google instead of adapting an open source search engine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines#Open_source_search_engines

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente