[opensuse-project] talk at or visit Linux Open Administration Days
Hi all,

April 16-17 in Antwerp, Belgium, the Linux Open Administration Days will
take place. This free event offers a chance for LPI certification as
well as meeting and talking to linux sysadmins. There is a call for
presentations here: http://www.loadays.org/content/call-presentations

If you want to go and give a talk there about openSUSE tech - that's be
awesome. If you can't afford to go there due to travel or hotel costs,
let me know, we might be able to work something out ;-)

cheers,
Jos
  • No further messages