On Monday, March 14, 2011 04:20:18 PM Robert Schweikert wrote:
[...]
Andreas

I stopped following the thread after a while as it was getting too long
for me. Anyway, excuse me if this has already been posted/requested.

I presume there will be a survey/vote at some point about this topic.

Yes, starting tomorrow or so (once I put it up).

When the survey/vote is posted could you please make an announcement of
the location in a new thread to assure the announcement does not get
mingled in with the discussion?

will do ;)

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany