Hi Andreas,

On 03/14/2011 05:08 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday, March 11, 2011 22:52:25 jdd wrote:
Le 11/03/2011 21:37, Per Jessen a écrit :
(for anyone using arabic numerals at least :-).

that's an idea. why not use Latin numbers?

XI.V, XII...

Not with minors, please, let's add as suggestion:
7. "Latin": JDD proposed latin numbers
Next release is: XII
Following releases: XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII

Andreas

I stopped following the thread after a while as it was getting too long for me. Anyway, excuse me if this has already been posted/requested.

I presume there will be a survey/vote at some point about this topic. When the survey/vote is posted could you please make an announcement of the location in a new thread to assure the announcement does not get mingled in with the discussion?

Thanks,
Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147