[opensuse-project] Contributors', developers' HOWTO ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:44:45 +0100
I have a patch for nasm which I'd like to get into openSUSEs version of
nasm - it's really annoying when I forget I have a local version of
nasm, and accidentally build on a target system with the vanilla nasm.

I know I can easily open a bug report and probably get this patch in
that way, but I was thinking that I might as well skip all of that and
just "do it".

I probably haven't looked in the right places, but I couldn't find a
HOWTO that explains to me how to get from e.g. my local patch to a
published openSUSE update. Is there such a HOWTO out there?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.8°C)