  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:41:17 +0100
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-11-11 15:39]:

Which might just be a good argument for keeping version numbering.
To a non-native English speaker "Etch" is perhap at best a part
of "Etch-a-Sketch", an 80s childs toy. Numbers are language-neutral
(for anyone using arabic numerals at least :-).

You *must* be younger than I believed %8^)
I believe "Etch-a-Sketch" was born *early* in the sixtys, perhaps
earlier yet.

Hehe, it might depend on when it was exported. Come to think of it, I
must have seen it in the 70s.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.4°C)