Re: [opensuse-project] Bugzilla - OS list doesn't include 11.4
On Friday, March 11, 2011 02:48:23 PM Jim Henderson wrote:
Just had a report on a bug filed that the OS list selection doesn't
include 11.4. The reporter put in "SUSE Other".

I note that other openSUSE releases are listed in the OS selection, but
11.4 is missing.

Could we get that added and update bug 678991 to reflect the correct OS?

Thanks,

Jim

I am curious because I was watching an IRC channel conversation when someone
fixed it meanwhile openSUSE 11.4 RC2 was alive.

I think it was factory or testing channel people. I will check my log later if
I can find him.

Best,
--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador
Panama

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.6 | Mesa 3D-Nouveau Gallium 7.10