Le 11/03/2011 21:43, Per Jessen a écrit :
Kostas Koudaras wrote:

I say lets leave the numbering as it is and give a code-name of a
(mythical???)weapon to each release. That way we will put the weapon
to Geeko's hand each time to fight for free software.

Let's not get into symbolism - if we _have_ to have another codename,
how about using the names of the worlds capitals and/or large cities?
Paris, Toulon, Munich, Dresden, Stockholm, Malmoe, Amsterdam,
Rotterdam, Moscow, St.Petersburg, Zurich, Bern, Rome, Milan, Tokyo,
etc. (apologies to all of those I've left out or misspelled).

wha it not like this some time ago? with nice photos?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music