  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:43:20 +0100
Kostas Koudaras wrote:

I say lets leave the numbering as it is and give a code-name of a
(mythical???)weapon to each release. That way we will put the weapon
to Geeko's hand each time to fight for free software.

Let's not get into symbolism - if we _have_ to have another codename,
how about using the names of the worlds capitals and/or large cities?
Paris, Toulon, Munich, Dresden, Stockholm, Malmoe, Amsterdam,
Rotterdam, Moscow, St.Petersburg, Zurich, Bern, Rome, Milan, Tokyo,
etc. (apologies to all of those I've left out or misspelled).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.0°C)