  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:23:24 +0200
I say lets leave the numbering as it is and give a code-name of a
(mythical???)weapon to each release. That way we will put the weapon
to Geeko's hand each time to fight for free software.
That way we will also have less 'wondering about new versions artwork'
problems each time we make a release and maybe our developers can
create a game with the Geeko fighter that we will release with the
next version as a bonus for starting that series of naming our
distributions versions.
Kostas