  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:40:55 +0100
Kim Leyendecker wrote:

Am 11.03.2011 17:18, schrieb Juergen Weigert:
How about 'important persons that recently lost their jobs'?
'openSUSE 11.4 Guttenberg' comes to mind.:-)
Okay, We can discuss political stuff here right know, if you asking
me, but some people will get angry and so on.... And if you ask me
about _Dr._ Guttenberg, I become really unfriendly, because he losts
his job and he´s a victim of the press here and so on....

He lost the Dr. title too, didn't he?

But let talk about the release names NOW!
We´ve already codenames since openSUSE 11.2, right?

Codenames seem to be there, but I don't think anyone has ever used them.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.8°C)