On Friday, March 11, 2011 02:00:31 PM Chuck Payne wrote:
[...]
My vote is on 12.0.

You can vote for that once we vote ;)

Names are good for project names, but no will take us serious will use
Sci-Fi Names. Might as well call it project Mickey Mouse.

We shouldn't change our naming aways, we should just vote on either
naming 12.0 or 11.5. It a bit late in the game.

I am old school.

The question remains, how to choose when to go to X.0, I would rather not
vote every time again, so I suggested to always go to X.3,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany