Re: [opensuse-project] Help support our users
And we're still missing 'susepaste' on the release :/ That's is
probably our top tool for support :/

NM

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now that openSUSE 11.4 is out (and what a great release it is!) we've
generated a good amount of buzz.  This means many new users and some
returning users.   As usual, we will see a post-release spike in request
for support in our Forums and on IRC.

Even if you don't normally do so, won't you consider to please check
forums and log in to #opensuse IRC channel over the next few days and
offer your assistance and expertise?   Let's show the world how friendly
and supportive we are welcoming newest users to our beloved openSUSE
family.

Thanks
Bryen M Yunashko

Nelson Marques

/* As cicatrizes lembram-nos de onde estivemos, mas não ditam para onde vamos */