Re: [opensuse-project] Help support our users
On Thursday, March 10, 2011 09:59:25 AM Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Now that openSUSE 11.4 is out (and what a great release it is!) we've
generated a good amount of buzz. This means many new users and some
returning users. As usual, we will see a post-release spike in request
for support in our Forums and on IRC.

Even if you don't normally do so, won't you consider to please check
forums and log in to #opensuse IRC channel over the next few days and
offer your assistance and expertise? Let's show the world how friendly
and supportive we are welcoming newest users to our beloved openSUSE
family.

Thanks
Bryen M Yunashko

It is very important step. The openSUSE Project community have been working
intensively to deliver a great product so let's do a great service too. We are
together and stronger. Let's show our colors to the World !

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador
Panama

Testing: openSUSE 11.4 RC 2 | KDE 4.6.00 release 6 |
Mesa-Nouveau 3D Gallium 7.10