Re: [opensuse-project] Packman: wrong repomd.xml signature
Op 10-03-11 12:20, Pascal Bleser schreef:
Marc and I worked until really late again to finalize the
Packman repository infrastructure, and apparently we still have
a (major) bug, as zypper will complain (on a refresh) that the
repomd.xml signature does not match.
We apparently signed it with the wrong key.

Sorry for the hassle, will fix that as soon as possible.

cheers
I accepted that key...
Everything works as normal: out of the box movies and music... ;-)
(had the repo changed to 11.4 ofcourse before updating from .3 >. 4..)
Do i have to do or change something when the new key arrives?

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.37.1-1.2-desktop x86_64