Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE & GSoC 2011
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:14:42 +0200
For some reason I passed that mail without noticing it.
Well it happens...

On 2011-03-02 Vincent wrote:
Hey all,

We've now applied to have openSUSE participate to GSoC 2011, in case
some people were wondering. If we get accepted, students will
possibly show up here and I'll ask everybody to be most welcoming
:-)

Pavol and I are the admins for openSUSE. If other people want to help
with the organization (and not just the mentoring side of things),
please don't hesitate, we'll be happy to get some help!

Where do I sign in?

And let's give a shout-out to Manu Gupta who has done a great deal of
preparation for openSUSE's GSOC as well as prodding and poking us to get
in. Frankly, without him, we might not have been able to send in this
proposal. So if we get chosen, let's honor his work and make sure we get
the most out of this :D

Go Manu Go!!!

It's not too late to add ideas for student projects. Just go to:
  http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011_Ideas

And if you need to get more information about openSUSE & GSoC 2011:
  http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011

Cheers,

Vincent

later