Re: [opensuse-project] Launch Parties
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 00:11:58 +0200
We are planning to have some in a few days and maybe some flyers too,
Maybe Chuck can help you with that...

2011/3/4 Fernando Mejia <feranto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

2011/3/3 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>

2011/3/2 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

we in Nuremberg organize a release party on March the 16th and as I
prepare the wiki pages, poster and such I wondered where else we have
release parties. There are a couple of them on the page

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties

but that can't be all. Where are all the party people at? :)

Here :-)
I just registered one of the parties we are planning, we will bring
some more later...

I would also like to write a nice article on news.o.o for the release
phase about all the opportunities to meet up with other lizards to have
fun! So please let me and everybody else know if you haven't yet!

Henne

p.s. Oh and if you need help organizing one contact our awesome
marketing team!

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
       - Mike Tyson

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr
http://own.opensuse.gr
http://warlordfff.tk
me I am not me
-------

I've just registered another launch party we are planning here in Guatemala,
but I was wondering if there are any sources for the posters shown in here
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties ? Or do we haver to ask for
them with the marketing team? Thanks alot.

feranto

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr